We were supposed to head out on May 23rd for this trip but we ended up having to deal with some unforeseen circumstances. Consequently, we've had to delay for a week but we will be leaving this coming Thursday, May 30. We've had to modify our itinerary slightly, to accommodate the loss of time but, overall, we're still following what I outlined in the last post.
Stay tuned!
:)
A blog about a 53 day motorcycle roadtrip across Canada and the US from May 31 - July 22, 2019.
Saturday, May 25, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 24, 2019 - Epilogue
July 24, 2019 As I sit and catch up on this blog today, I'm still in a bit of a buzz coming down from a big trip like this. It always ...
-
June 11, 2019 This morning we woke up to some rain so we donned our rain gear and headed off to Valcourt to go and see the Bombardier Muse...
-
June 20, 2019 One of the things I loved about going to UBC with Linda was that she was (and remains to be) incredibly organized and she an...
-
June 19, 2019 This morning, Yvan and Carole got up early, packed up and headed out. They wanted to get to Fredericton tonight on their way...
No comments:
Post a Comment